- About Us
- Our Mission
- Our Vision
- Our Ministries
- Tidings Newsletter
- Meet Our Sisters
- The Bell Banner
- Become a Sister
- Get Involved
- Contact Us
We, the Benedictine Sisters of Annunciation Monastery, seek God and live as a monastic community under a Prioress according to the Rule of Benedict. As women claiming our humanity, redeemed by Christ and empowered by the Spirit, we strive with others to respond to the challenges of the times and to further the mission of Jesus by prayer, lectio, and service.
Committed To Prayer
- We seek to develop a deep personal relationship with God.
- We pray the Monastic Liturgy of the Hours together three times a day.
- We value participation in the celebration of the Eucharist.
- We take time daily alone with God.
- We pray for the needs of our neighbors and the world.
- Sister Nicole Kunze, Prioress